- 1 c. butter
- 2 (200 gram) chocolate bars
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/3 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 4 oz (200 gram) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a medium bowl beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- In sauce pan melt butter and 1 chocolate bar, add to egg mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add to chocolate and egg mixture, stirring well.
- Pour into buttered 13″x9″ pan.
- Add 1 chopped chocolate bar.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Spread over cooled brownies. Enjoy!