- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour (or coconut flour)
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder (or 1/4 tsp. baking soda)
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1/4 c. cooking oil (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. curry
- 1/8 tsp. oregano
- In a small bowl combine dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add oil, and mix well, then add chicken broth and stir until well combined.
- Make balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
Note: If using coconut flour, it will be more like drop biscuits.