Ingredients: Double Batch
- 10 c. oats
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- In a medium bowl, mix all together well.
- In an other bowl mix:
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 2 c. sugar (or 1 cup honey)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 c. butter (or oil of your choice)
- 1 c. water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix all together well. Then combine with dry ingredients.
- Spread on 1 large and 1 smaller buttered (or oiled) cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, at 350°
- Then stir and turn pan around.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Put some in a bowl with coconut milk or regular milk
- Chow down and enjoy!
- You can add 1/2 cup peanuts and/or 1/2 cup chocolate chips and/or 1/2 cup coconut flakes.
- You can store the rest in zip lock baggies (or a container) or give some away to friends.