- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour (or coconut flour)
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder (or 1/4 tsp. baking soda)
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c. milk (or coconut milk)
- 1/4 c. cooking oil (or coconut oil)
Pick a Topper:
- 2 tbsp. grated cheese (of your choice)
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. poppy seeds
- or 1 tbsp. sugar mixed with 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl combine dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add oil, and mix well, then add coconut milk and stir until well combined.
- Make balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Add your topper.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
Note: If using coconut flour, it will be more like drop biscuits.