- 2 c. blanched almond flour, finely ground
- 1/8 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. honey (or 1-2 tsp. stevia)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. clear vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips
- In a large bowl combine: almond flour, baking soda and sea salt, until well mixed.
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine the liquid ingredients plus stevia (if using), mix well.
- Form small smooth balls of cookie dough.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Using one finger press lightly down to get a pudgy look.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- Watch closely, as cooking time varies from oven to oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before transferring to plate.